The earrings El Dorado are a modern interpretation of the traditional jewelry design "Precolombino". This design is rooted in ancient Latinamerican cultures like the Incas and who knows - maybe the mysterious El Dorado hides treasures and riches with quite similar designs ;)
Each of our jewelry pieces are handmade with love in our small jewelry workshop in Colombia. We use high-quality materials and craftsmanship that will make our jewelry last for many years! These are our hand-selected ingredients:
- Pendant and hook: 100% recycled 925 silver from Colombia
- Chain: 925 silver, machine-made in Italy
- 24 carat gold plating from legitimate mines in Colombia
We make most of our jewelry on demand and save resources by producing exactly the amount that is needed. To reduce transport emissions, we bundle our shipments from Colombia to Germany, use super slim packaging that fits in your mailbox and ship climate neutral with DHL. We deliver your jewelry within 2 weeks.
We are committed to eco-friendly products, nature conservation and a fair economy:
- We protect 100 m² of the Amazon rainforest for every jewelry sold.
- We created a transparent supply chain and provide fair working conditions.
- Our products and packaging are plastic-free, recycled and vegan.
- We use recycled 925 silver and gold from legitimate mines in Colombia.
- Our jewelry boxes are made of sugar cane residue.