The Magnolia ring is very special: the natural crystal is threaded onto a very thin ring and appears almost floating. Like the beautiful flowers of the Magnolia tree, this ring will excite you with its natural and minimalist look.
Our jewelry is handmade with love in our small jewelry workshop in Colombia. We use high-quality materials and craftsmanship that will make our jewelry last for many years! These are our hand-selected ingredients:
- 100% recycled 925 silver from Colombia
- Raw crystal from South America
- 24 carat gold plating from legitimate mines in Colombia
Crystals (ca. 7 mm)
- Rock Crystal (white), Colombia
- Rose Quartz (pink), Brazil
- Aquamarine (blue), Brazil
- Amethyst (purple), Uruguay
- Citrine (yellow), Uruguay
Each of our crystals is a unique product of nature, so there may be slight variations in shape and color.
- S = ∅16,5 mm
- M =∅17,3 mm
- L = ∅18,5 mm
Free Shipping within 2 weeks
We use super slim packaging that fits in your mailbox and ship climate neutral with DHL.
We are committed to eco-friendly products, nature conservation and a fair economy:
- We protect 100 m² of the Amazon rainforest for every jewelry sold.
- We created a transparent supply chain and provide fair working conditions.
- Our products and packaging are plastic-free, recycled and vegan.
- We use recycled 925 silver and gold from legitimate mines in Colombia.
- Our jewelry boxes are made of sugar cane residue.