Each piece of our jewelry is unique and handcrafted with love. The quality and durability of our jewelry is our top priority. We carefully select all of our materials:
- Recycled 925 silver
- 24 carat gold plating
- Raw crystals from South America
Silver and gold can be recycled endlessly. We buy recycled silver and make sure that all of our scraps are recycled as well. We use high quality 925 silver that will last more than a lifetime with good care.
The 24 carat gold plating is a thin layer that covers the entire jewelry. 24 carat is pure gold, so the highest quality available. It provides a warm and shiny gold tone to your jewelry. With extensive use, the gold plating can wear down, but it can be refreshed any time.
We use the best quality crystals available in South America and handpick every crystal with love. We carefully craft each jewelry piece for perfection and wok with experienced family businesses that share our values.
We ensure high quality materials and careful craftsmanship, so you can enjoy your jewelry for a very long time. We provide a 2 year guarantee for our jewelry and a 6 month guarantee for the gold plating. Please follow our care tips below to be eligible for our guarantee :) We are currently working on 8 carat gold jewelry, so we can offer an affordable gold option with a full 2 year guarantee in the future. Stay tuned!
We are also here for you outside of the guarantee: If you accidentally drop your jewelry and it breaks, or your gold plating could use a refresh, just send a message with a photo to email@example.com and we will send you a repair offer with cost and repair time. Alternatively, you can always ask a local jeweler. We would love to see your grandkids inherit your Alma Amazona jewelry one day <3
Donate gold & silver jewelry
We would be thrilled if you would like to donate your old gold and silver jewelry to us, so we can craft new beautiful jewelry with it. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a free shipping label.
How do I take care of my jewerly?
- Putting your jewelry on should be the last step when getting dressed to avoid contact with creams, perfumes or hair products.
- Store your jewelry in a cool, dry and airtight place. The jewelry should not touch each other to avoid scratches. You can store your jewelry e.g. in the Alma Amazona jewelry boxes.
- Our natural crystals are robust, but not invulnerable. Make sure your jewelry doesn't fall off and better don't take it into the ring at the next boxing match to avoid breaking or dislocating the crystals.
- Even though it is more fun to clean with glamour, unfortunately your jewelry is not a good cleaning helper. Contact with cleaning products can cause your jewelry to oxidize, wear, stain or dull.
- Sweaty activities like sports and saunas are great for you, but your jewelry is more into other wellness. Exposure to sweat and high temperatures can cause your jewelry to wear out, oxidize or dull faster. Exposure to high stress can break the clasp on your necklace or bracelet.
- Your jewelry may not be made of sugar, but it still prefers a dry climate. It's better to take your jewelry off when showering or swimming in the ocean, or in the pool.
How do I clean my jewelry?
It is best to clean your jewelry gently with a dry and soft cloth after each use. For a deep clean, soak your jewelry in lukewarm water with a mild soap for 5 minutes, rub it with a gentle brush or your fingers to remove dirt, and rinse it with plenty of water. Then gently dry the jewelry with a clean, dry cloth.